Saturday, July 12, 2008

Beeee ZZZZZZ!

Not much to update...I'm just to busy.  Will be going out marking in a short while....O just to tell the rest...I've watched Hellboy 2 last night.  It's good...good effects...but somehow it seems predictable!  Half way through the show I even told my sis how I think it's going to end and true enough....it ended the way I expected it to end! 

No pictures from Korea yet...you can see some on my photo gallery...not likely to post here provided I'm done with work!

That's bout it....

PS: This issue on marriage is killing me.....seems like all conversation will end with when am I getting married or I will introduce you to one.  LOL!  Getting to know stage how to hurry up??? Soon lahhhh!!!!!! Just shit up and wait!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Update Emnaz! Haha! I'm tired of the shitting and the waiting. Come spill the beans! Bluekz! :P