Sunday, September 23, 2007

Everything in its time...

Hi peeps...have not been blogging for quite sometime. This year has been an unforgettable journey for me. On another note, it has been quite a bad year, receiving blows after another, knocking me out of my direction. Earlier this year on 6th of April I've lost someone whom I truly loved. Grandma passed away peacefully at our new place. It was not even a year from the date we moved in. I can still recall how excited she was when she first stepped into the house and tried her very best to climb up all the way to the thrid floor. She rested in the empty bedroom while. at the same time, her great grandchildren played with her. I was busy doing infrared photography then. I could see the joy in her face. Ahhhhhh.... ! I really missed her.

A few months lapse and my grandaunt passed away too. It was somewhere between late July and early August this year. I then went for a school trip to Kathmandu, Nepal and on the first night receive yet another sad piece of news, One of my aunts whom we are close to lost her husband on 1st of September. I'm sorry I caouldn't be there for her...but I hope she able to cope with it. We will be there for you, dear aunt.

As of now, grandpa's health is failing him. I visited him straight after my Nepal trip. He couldn't eat well and complaining that he feels cold and then hot gain within minutes or hours interval. I really sympathise him...but there's nothing much we can do except to give him our attention and of course to take care of him properly. He has seen the doctor but they could not find the source of the problem.

It's the monthof Ramadhan now. We're fasting and in about less than three weeks we will be celebrating Hari Raya. It will be a sad one. Grandma will not be here with us for the first time. The flow of asking for forgiveness is no longer the same. Everything is different I guess. Could still remember last year, she sat on the swing with all the oil lamps lighted up. She said that it feels like kampong days...and I saw her smiled. Didn't know it ill be the last celebration for her.... I'm tearing right now....as I'm typing this down....my sayang...it takes time to heal.

I've not been posting much photographs lately...dunno why... just not coping with the second half of the year well enough. More politics at work but I guess I should just stay out of it. I don't like working in a negative environment. Almost transferred to HQ but I still feel attached to my current place. So i'm staying even though it might hold no prospect for me, no matter how much I contribute. Everybody wants a piece of me.....

Lastly, new gadget purchased. Just bought a new phone to replace my N93. It fell while I was at a waterfall in Nepal and the phone was toally soaked with water. I would not want to take chances even when It was still functioning after the event, So i traded it in for an N95. So here....I'm saying goodby....but first not wothout visual treats from my N95...testshots..








2 comments:

NuLaa said...

Hi NAzzy ... Beautiful pictures as always ... I am terribly sorry for your loss... Be strong in facing what comes your way ya ... Like you said before, Everything in its time :)... In the meantime, Happy Lomo-ing ya *grins*

Emm Naz said...

Thanks nulaa!