Friday, November 23, 2007

Angie the Choice...

Nothing much today. Took a picture of my very first homegrown grapes. Hahaha...Finally, the plant is bearing fruit. After almost more than a year, the plant has confirmed that it is not suffering from ED (erectile dysfunction!). Hahaha! Hope to see more fruits in the near future.

Dragged myself to school to complete stuff. Then went off for Friday prayers. Came back to school, had lunch with colleagues (If only working life is like this everyday...) and fetched by sis to Kandang Kerbau Hospital to get summary report for my niece. Went to the basement, sis bought two drinks but realised that the dispenser somehow blocked by loads of bottled mineral water. They got stuck there somehow as a piece of plastic prevent them from being dispensed. I used my special ability which was passed down by the plastic man of fantastic four pushed the bottles to one side. WALLA!!!! I ended up dispensing 6 bottles of mineral water, 2 canned drinks, a bottle of sparkling H2O (my sis's) and a can of soya bean (my bro in law's). Left all the remaining drinks on the machine....afraid that I will rot in hell or my throat will burn as the unhalal drink trickle down my throat.

Then passed by the old location of KKH and somehow my sis recalled that it's a coincidence that I'm passing by that place 30 years after (as tomorrow is my ahemm....birthday!!!). Somehow it was not on my mind. 

Then we went to Suntec City with the help of my elegant lady navigator, Miss Sylphylis, bay left, bay left, bay left and KAPOW!!! I'm driving to dunno where the hell...after which she kept quiet all the way and refuse to guide me!!!!! Tried to find the way to Suntec and arrived at Carpark F. and thennnn i heard this "You have reached your destination"!!!! Ok! Thanks for the guide anyway lady....So went to Royce bought chocolates (ooosssshhhh I love the 'nama' chocolate...it melts in your mouth ....and of course in you hands too if you refuse to melt it in your mouth). Saw Angie's cake and thought that I should get a cake for my nieces. Just love to see those smiles and eyes sparkling with joy and excitement. The lady asked, is it for birthday and me and sis said no...just to eat...nak cekik ajer...hahahaha...but she asked for candles as my nieces love to blow candles. The lady gave three....oh and we forgot again that tomorrow is my ...ahem....birthday! HOW DUMB OF ME....and I paid for half of the cake...we shared .... cause i just want to see the two darlings of my heart smile!!! LOL....

Went to Carrefour...bought a few packs of nachos and the cheese dips for nachos...and head for the carpark. During which, we remembered again that ohhhh...tomorrow is my birthday...and what a coincidence, we bought a cake and the lady gave us three candles......oh what a coincidence... and all the himbos and bimbo laughed. I guessed, it's really too fast to hit 30...but yeah.....I'm 30.

So at 8pm....we celebrated early...took pictures with my family members....mum mnaged to spit out these words" you should be having children by now" (CRAZINESSS!!!!!!Yes I love childen but that was just CRAZY!) eat the cake and walla...I'm here doing this. I'm stepping into a different age group now....the 30s.......haizzzz....depressingly depressing!

But It's ok....cause everything will end well ...I will meet my somebody to complete my duet and we will live happily ever after..... (how come you are not singing??? Blah!)

1 comment:

NuLaa said...

eheheh Love duet sehhh ... Like the movie 'Enchanted' is it? Chheewwahh .... hehehe ... Insya Allah everything will be well and you will find your partner soon!! Traalaaaaalalalalaaaa